There’s no time like the present! Our Facebook New Coach Training Group will give you easy access to your first steps in becoming a Beachbody Coach. Julie Fowler (our upline) has made everything super easy and organized in 20 simple posts you can work through at YOUR pace.
Join TODAY! Get added to our group by clicking on the link below:
Now read on for some starter tips:
- The posts may not appear in order. You will have to scroll the wall to find the first post you need, but they are all clearly labeled. Since there are only 20 posts, it won’t take long.
- You can comment on ALL of the posts (and you SHOULD), but you cannot post on the training wall. To make it easier for everyone to find the information they need, the posts are limited to the 20 steps toward Beachbody Coaching.
- This information is also posted on the F3 Nation training site at www.teamf3nation.com. You may prefer to work independently or maybe you are sneaking in some work AT WORK and you can’t access Facebook. If so, this could be a good resource. The benefit of using our Facebook Group, though, is the access to comments and feedback from people who have been there.
- During your training you should be asking TONS of questions and tagging me (or your coach) as you complete each post. We want to know where you are in the process and the more you ask the more successful you will be. True story. PLUS, we LOVE IT when you ask tons of questions!
- The team page is a great resource, and we want you to feel 100% at home there. There are no dumb questions, and you are only the new guy for like a second….in fact, I bet someone else got added while you were reading this. It’s a great place to get a quick answer, find lots of opinions, and hear great advice. USE IT!
Can't wait to see you there!